Crisis Management and Communications Plan
When an emergency occurs, the need to communicate is immediate. If business operations are disrupted, customers will want to know how they will be impacted. Regulators may need to be notified and local government officials will want to know what is going on in their community. Employees and their families will be concerned and want information. Neighbors living near the facility may need information especially if they are threatened by the incident. All of these audiences will want information before the business has a chance to begin communicating.
A business must be able to respond promptly, accurately and confidently during an emergency in the hours and days that follow.
An important component of the preparedness program is the crisis communications plan. Fill the form bellow to request for a crisis management and communications plan.
Website Design and development
Social Media Management
Online assets are not just your website, it is any web presence that makes it easy for customers and prospects to find you and engage with you and this includes any social media channels that you participate on as an organisation. These channels could include the company blog, Facebook page and YouTube channel.
These channels are where prospects ‘start’ buying from you whether you are aware of it or not.
Social media is transforming the web and with the rise of Facebook there has been an unseemly gold rush by brands to make their online presence more social. This social participation broadens and deepens the reach and influence significantly of any brand and organisation.
The ways that people perceive businesses and organizations affects their decisions when choosing to frequent a business or use its services. Because an organization’s image can affect its bottom line, many employ or hire out public relations consultants to improve public perception of the company during bad times.
We provide consultancy services like;
- build upon already positive reputations.
- help to shape the communication that comes from Organizations and help mold public perception on a day-to-day basis.
- creating broad communications plans or raise awareness associated with a new product or service that an organization wants to promote on a large scale.
- plan events that will promote an organization or a product. In some instances, this means we plan an event sponsored by the organization. However, we also might work with an already established event to raise awareness for the company. For example, if a trade show is already organized, we might work with its planners to find ways to promote the organization’s products or services at the show.
- Consultants must understand what kinds of information members of the media want. We must work on the media members’ deadlines to see that the message is effectively delivered. We
- write press releases and develop video press clips, or we oversee the work being done by writers and videographers. We speak to media members in person, through email or over the phone on your behalf.
Corporate design is not just graphical in nature (which is a form of visual artistic representation), but also the planning of processes to achieve certain goals. Companies must understand this and incorporate every form of design into their strategy to achieve success.
We design company Logos, business cards, brochure, social media design etc